 Technic / 13390
    Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —Avi Parvin
   A while ago I’ve purchased two "Pneumatic Pump Small" in Bricklink ((URL)), in light-gray color (real Lego color, not painted). The seller could not provide me any detail regarding the source of these parts. Does anyone have an idea which set (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —David Arnon
     (...) I asked the same question 3 years ago: (URL) The link in the answer I got is now dead but if I remember correctly it was related to pick-a-brick or something similar - apparently you could get those parts in LegoLand in various colors. - David (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —Avi Parvin
     (...) Hi David, The link in your question refers to the Bricklink shop from which I got these parts. I would like to have more of this color, which is the reason for bringing up this issue. Avi Parvin (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

         RE: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —William Howard
     I know the seller in question, and I can almost guarentee that those came from a Red Letter Day at LegoLand Windsor, and hence, if there are no more listed there will be no more for sale William -----Original Message----- From: (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Avi, Have you looked it up in peeron.com? Peeron is a site that has set inventories that are searchable. You can look the part up by color and see what sets in which it is used. Kevin (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —Mark Neumann
   (...) (URL) Peeron link> Interestingly enough, peeron says blue and yellow, no gray. In fact a quick search through the pneumatic pumps don't show any grays at all. Where did it come from? Maybe a one off from some non-set source? Avi, do you have a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Light-Gray "Pneumatic Pump Small" —Avi Parvin
   (...) Both Peeron and Bricklink recognize only yellow and blue pumps. Here is a picture of the parts: (URL) My first guess was that these parts came from one of the Dacta sets, which are not documented well enough in any of the Lego databases out (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)