 Technic / 13387
  Lego Racers Pull Back motors

Hi, I have two Lego Racers sets with pull back motor: 4585 - Nitro pulverizer: This one indicates a pullback motor #5 (color blue, gear box lever icon) (URL) - Jungle Monster: This set indicates a pullback motor #7 (color violet, pullback motor (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Racers Pull Back motors

(...) Hi Patrick, I haven't ripped these particular motors apart, but I have done a few others (my students used to drag race 5223s and some of the smaller "import" motors). I can only tell you from my experience: - It's not uncommon for two (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)