 Technic / 13387
13386  |  13388
Subject:
Lego Racers Pull Back motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:43:06 GMT

Hi,

I have two Lego Racers sets with pull back motor:

4585 - Nitro pulverizer:
This one indicates a pullback motor #5 (color blue, gear box lever icon)
http://www.tdi-ng.com.br/patrick/lego/kits/4585.jpg

8356 - Jungle Monster:
This set  indicates a pullback motor #7 (color violet, pullback motor icon)
http://www.tdi-ng.com.br/patrick/lego/kits/8356.jpg

But both the motors seems to be:
    the same size ans shape
    the same weight
    the same number (32283)

The only visible difference is the color of the bottom half of the motor
shell (one is gray, the other is black) and small number near the piece
numeber (8356 has the number 1 - 01 printed and the 4585 has a  2 - 01
printed.)

A did not make precisly measures, but it seems to be the smae power to.
(both motors have run the same amount of time)

Are they the same motors? if no what is the difference? If yes, why the
difference in the indicative icons on the printed material?

Patrick Levy