 Technic / 13386
Re: "The Great Lego 8653 Technic Enzo Ferrari Hoax"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:35:16 GMT

"The joke was terrible. If you were in sydney you would have been hit.
However i believe this set is a worse joke.

I have my reservations about the enzo, i agree it doesn't look like an enzo.
In fact, i think this is not a LEGO set. there is no sign of a blue axle pins ?
I think its construction is nothing like technic has been in recent times.
Red axels on the windows ? stop dreaming of the 8448.
this is a custom.
The wheels have probably been stripped from a tamiya...

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/crowkillers/2005TechnicFerrari/legotechnicenzoferrari.bmp

I think this is a crowkiller hoax and the set should be removed from brickset,
etc.

Steve"

Nathan, the person who made the original post about the picture that I have
posted on brickshelf drew his own conclusions. No where in his post do I see him
asking a question as to if the Enzo 8653 set is a hoax or not.

He disected the picture and claimed that it was in fact a crowkillers hoax and
should be removed.

Maybe he should have e-mailed me and asked first before making assumptions.

I mean my e-mail address is All over my car pics, so it isn't hard to find.

I work with builders all over the world, wheather it be helping them get parts
or helping them with a project, so I felt it necessary to register and post
here, because I was e-mailed about the post being negetive towards my integrity.

I never called anyone out, or bashed anyone, I only defended myself so other
people were not sitting at home scratching their heads in confusion.

That is all..

Now I have to get this Enzo chassis pieced together.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Crowkiller