 Technic / 13375
13374  |  13376
Subject:
"The Great Lego 8653 Technic Enzo Ferrari Hoax"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:40:08 GMT

Where do I begin?

I seemed to have been called out on what some are calling a Hoax. Let me start
by saying that I really do not appreciate being associated with such a
fraudulent claim.

I have absolutely no reason to make up any falsehoods. The 8653 Technic Enzo is
REAL. I don't know how the picture leaked onto the internet, but it did.

Here is a link to MY NEW Project Enzo Ferrari, along with Lego's soon to be
released 8653 set:

I really think that people here should do a little research before they decide
to post and possibly ruin someone's credibility.

By the way, I found that picture of the Technic Enzo right here at LUGNUT:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=49614&t=i&v=a

I think that someone owes me an apology.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Crowkiller