 Technic / 13360
13359  |  13361
Subject:
Simple locking mechanism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:47:41 GMT

Hi,

I have rather large 'doors' which tend to open by theirselves. I need
something small (2x2x2 studs max) and simple which would lock the doors
in close position. I think about usage of friction, I definitly wouldn't
like something which creates large tension, because there is not enough
space for cross-beams.

Thanks,
Jindroush