 Technic / 13241
    Re: New pics —Keith Hui
   (...) The 45982 tire (the big ones on the Backhoe) seems to be the correct shape, and about same size as the 8880 tires. Get them and you don't need the caterpillar tracks. BTW, that Bimba piston should allow us to make a fully pneumatic crane (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New pics —Nathan Bell
   (...) Glad to be of help Keith! I did not use the tires from the backhoe because in my design, the differential has to fit in between the A-Frames (not just between, but inside). The only way to put the back hoe tires on my 4WD suspension is to (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)