 Technic / 13163 (-5)
  Re: MOC: 8439SL Front End Loader

Hey, Man, that is one of my all time favorite sets, and to make it studless is really cool. Good work! Brent (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  MOC: 8439SL Front End Loader

In the quiet days of .technic this last week, I quietly slipped into seclusion and secretly, studlessly built this: (URL) Just in time to celebrate its second re-release. Congrats to 8459 for making it to god-like "reissued twice" stature! Long live (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Tire sizes

(...) Clark, Someone has finally done it: (URL) Put 2997 tire on a 44772 wheel> Looks like a good fit so you may want to add it to VPH. This could prove very useful. Cheers Keith (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Dennis Bossman's crane

(...) Not at all - thanks for all the answers. (...) - David (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dennis Bossman's crane

The pump lowers the front legs and raises the trailer off of the tractor. With the dozer on the trailer, it takes about 28 pumps; without the dozer it takes about 23. I have never been to that website before, but it has good ideas on it. The (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact