 Technic / 13156
Re: Dennis Bossman's crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
I think that truck and crane is better than any of the ones on the brickshelf
site.  I can't say that I have enough money to buy it, but I like it.  Does the
trailer detach in the front to load the crane?  You might like some of my
projects.  http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=91283.

Wow, the picture of all your models together is really impressive!
How long have you been building them?

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=837345>
I like how you used the antenna parts to control the gear box.
What exactly is the function of these levers?

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=837352>
Is the gray piece that is attached to the small pneumatic pump supposed to be
used to manually pump it? How much work is it? I think I never saw this pump
used manually.

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=837365>
Where is the green 2x1 plate with ridges on top from?

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=837347>
Is the front wheel in this pic just 8880 wheels with teen foil wrapped around
them?

How are the wing & tail controlled in the plane? is it via one lever in the
cockpit?

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=837355>
What is the function of the lever with black ball on top in this pic?

I'd love to see s short description of each model with the functions available.

Nice work,
- David