 Technic / 13112
13111  |  13113
Subject:
Truck Drivetrains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:56:08 GMT

Hi all, I am just starting on a large truck that will serve as a base for a crane arm. Anyway, I’m not too sure about what kind of drivetrain setup would offer the best combination of traction and a small turning radius. I want it to have 3 axles with 2 of the axles (the front and rear) both driven and steered using 8466 parts, but I know the steering angle is limited with the 8466 hubs. So I want to know if the above idea is best, or if there is something better out there.

Thanks, Max