 Technic / 13073
Re: Review: 8436 Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
Thanks for the review. Even though I'm not too impressed with all this
studless stuff it's still on my wish-list....
There's one sentence that made me laugh and feel old:
"...nostalgia strikes: older style Technic body panels..."
For me nostalgia and old style Technic refer to a time before such
things as 'body panels'....

Duq

Heheheh. When I wrote the review 1999 was nostalgic enough for me, even though I
do have two sets (8855,56) from 1990s.

I must be in my second life. :)

Keith