 Technic / 12942
Re: Review: 8436 Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
   This really is a nice set! I must have it!
Does this set actually have hydraulics, or is Lego just confusing hydraulics with pneumatics?

Almost certainly the latter. LEGO has given no sign of intending to introduce working fluids (other than air). I am not sure it would be a good idea for them to do so, either. Millions of irate mothers and fathers writing to complain about water leaking on their rugs is probably not where the company wants to go.