 Technic / 1304
Re: 2legged pneumatic walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Miles Gentry writes:
In lugnet.technic, Tom Newsom writes:
I already posted about my 1/2 volume supercar II, and have been suggested to
make a seperate post about my work in progress walker. It runs on pneumatic
logic and (nearly) weight shifts. I'm working on it..........

Poor quality the photos might be, but the walker is superb!
I've seen a few posts about TLG running out of ideas and the general lack of
new pneumatics sets - your walker and the 6 legged spider one would be
fantastic sets for Lego to produce, obviously with lots of bells and
whistles...