 Technic / 13006
Re: Interesting suspension set-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 04:13:23 GMT

"Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> schreef in bericht
news:I275pz.1zEB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández wrote:
Check this F1 racer, based on <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8386 8386> • Ferrari
F1:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93818>

Does anybody know who built it? What's that yellow piece that replaces • the
axles in 8386, and where did he get it? Is it strong enough for driving • the
engine? And even more, is it strong enough to being used in a motorized • car?

Luis <<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lmhariano/Me/colombia.gif>>¬
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's)

That yellow piece came from 8466. And 8386 actually has the same piece, • just in
black.

I once tried to motorize my 8466 with the RC buggy motors. It works, just • not
well because of the weight. But I think those yellow pieces went through • it
pretty well. So yes, it is strong enough.

Keith

It comes from 8466 indeed. But 8466 has one piece more, which the 8386 does
not have:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=bb75

This piece is used to drive the wheels when motorizing your vehicle.
Since 8386 is not driven on the front axle the set does not contain these
parts

--

Greetings

Maico Arts