 Technic / 12981
    Re: Where to get leadscrews used in some models? —John Barnes
   (...) Mark, I tried to email you using the supplied address. It bounced. Why don't you email me direct. JB (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Where to get leadscrews used in some models? —Vineet Honkan
   John Barnes- Hello. My name is Vineet Honkan. As for your leadscrews, when you make them, do you only make them in one size, or are you able to make it in other sizes as well? The reason I ask is because the crane I am designing might require 2 big (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)