 Technic / 12923
    Crane designs —Vineet Honkan
   Like many of y'all, I am a crane fanatic. I even have a book called "Mobile Cranes," by James Headley (it's pretty much a manual on how to work with cranes). Ever since I saw my first Demag AC 500 (pdf format), I wondered if anyone had ever taken it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Crane designs —Gary Simas
   (...) Did you finish the MLCAD version? (...) There are several different automatic lego transmissions out there. Lets see the pictures KEEP Us posted (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Crane designs —Vineet Honkan
   (...) Currently my design is just in its chassis state (there is steering, though, and all 16 wheels have been attached). I'm having a little trouble posting this on Brickshelf. I go to my folder, and when I upload the pic, my folder still is empty. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)