 Technic / 12925
Re: Crane designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gary Simas wrote:
When I got MLCAD I began to design my own. But now I am going to try and take it
Did you finish the MLCAD version?

Currently my design is just in its chassis state (there is steering, though, and
all 16 wheels have been attached). I'm having a little trouble posting this on
Brickshelf.

I go to my folder, and when I upload the pic, my folder still is empty. Am I
doing something wrong?

There are several different automatic lego transmissions out there.

Currently my transmission idea is just a bunch of rough sketches on paper. It's
nothing much to look at. Also, The Demag AC 500 that I'm designing doesn't
employ the transmission, but when I build it in realtime it will.