 Technic / 12923
  Crane designs

Like many of y'all, I am a crane fanatic. I even have a book called "Mobile Cranes," by James Headley (it's pretty much a manual on how to work with cranes). Ever since I saw my first Demag AC 500 (pdf format), I wondered if anyone had ever taken it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crane designs

(...) Did you finish the MLCAD version? (...) There are several different automatic lego transmissions out there. Lets see the pictures KEEP Us posted (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crane designs

(...) Currently my design is just in its chassis state (there is steering, though, and all 16 wheels have been attached). I'm having a little trouble posting this on Brickshelf. I go to my folder, and when I upload the pic, my folder still is empty. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)