 Technic / 12749
Re: Motor-powered transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 04:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:06:54 GMT, "Tiago Bittencourt Silva"
<tiagobs@brturbo.com> wrote:

I´m trying to build a LEGO Mindstorms car with a motor-powered transmission. I
only want two or three gears, nothing too much complex for the start.

Try here: http://www.mindstormmanifest.nl.tt/
The automatic gearbox is brilliant!

I just built that, but using the instructions, the 20t bevel gear used for 1st
gear scrapes one of the 1x8 plates. Moving the plates up to the top solves the
problem (I also used 2x8s to help keep it square).

HTH

ROSCO