 Technic / 12507
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Eric, should I be using old switches or new switches?  I'd bet I don't have
enough old switches to make the complete circuit.

I didn't see any comment from Eric about the proposed parts list.  It's around
50 pistons, and 100 switches.  Is that OK?

And, do we know how big this thing is, yet?

Also, I'm going to have to do the Spybot/family thing.  We can try to get
everyone to bring their Spybots to Brickfest.  They can be stock Spybots, which
kind of look like scorpions, or home-made walkers, or some cool walker design
that Kevin comes up with.  (oh, btw Kevin, can you come up with a cool design
for a Spybot walker? :)

This plan doesn't require SSClagorpion to work.  But the ideas will fit together
very nicely.  I'll work on a plan next week...

Steve