 Technic / 12512
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:08:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Eric, should I be using old switches or new switches?  I'd bet I don't have
enough old switches to make the complete circuit.

I didn't see any comment from Eric about the proposed parts list.  It's around
50 pistons, and 100 switches.  Is that OK?

Hey guys, I'm standing by, forgive my absence.

I have the parts to contribute for structural things, the sheer amount of
switches and pistons are out of my range. I do have Rotation Sensors and greeble
doohickies.

I also have three Spybots.

And, do we know how big this thing is, yet?

-Snip-

Steve