 Technic / 1241
Re: 8462 Super Tow Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:10:49 GMT

I love mine.  It looks great on my desk next to my computer.  Plus, it's
got a great parts selection: Lots of Technic beams, a Technic
turntable(!),
and the wheels are heli-cool.  It was worth even the full price I paid,
and is very do-able at the price the outlet stores are selling it for.
I'm getting one or two more for parts when the GA store gets their next
shipment in next week.

- Greg

Rob Kramer wrote:

I am thinking of buying the 8462 tow truck, and I was wondering what people
thought of it (I like very technical sets).  Also is it the correct size to
tow my 8448 super car.  That would be a cool display (not that my super car
is broke down or anything).

Thanks.......Rob

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison