 Technic / 12379
  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) Yes, that's it! Kevin, Like you said, create the bestest strongest 2 or three degree of movment prototype leg. Perfect it. We'll determine what parts you need to build all the legs. As you work on the sequence routing and structures beyond the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote: <snip> (...) I assumed that this third degree of freedom would me motorized. Kevin (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) Oh excellent, then do you feel comfortable...or rather can you create everything from the Technic Turntables down? Just give me something to grab from off of the Legs to begin connections to the Turntables. Or you do it, or we could make a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)