 Technic / 12299
12298  |  12300
Subject:
LEGO at the Bauma 2004 construction equipment trade fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:23:29 GMT

Hello

Friday and Saturday 2 and 3 April I have been in Munich visiting the worlds largest trade fair of any kind, the Bauma construction equipment show.

And as I know that there are a lot of crane and construction equipment fans here on lugnet.technic, I thought I’d share the pics I have taken in these two days.

Just as an example:

I’ve found this model at a suppliers of positioning systems stand to explain the function of a system that determines the position of the machines tool in its working environment and displays it in the control cab.

Just hoover with your mouse over the pictures to get a short description of the machines and click to get an enlarged version (1280 x 960).

Keep on building (cranes and construction equipment)

Greetings from Switzerland

Beat