 Technic / 12320
Re: LEGO at the Bauma 2004 construction equipment trade fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:46:44 GMT

"Beat Felber" <beat@engineeringwithabs.ch> writes:

The mouse over texts are put in the 'alt' attribute in the
'img' tag.

That is supposed to be shown if the picture cannot be rendered,
for example in text browser of when rendering as speech.

Do you have an idea how to realize the same
effect with another tag that works with every common
browser?

Why not use standard text next to the pictures, that would be the best.

IMHO tooltips and the like are an "annoyance technology" and should be
avoided, as they have a tendency to show up on to of other things I want
to see.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

Please always send email as plain text.
Email sent as HTML will be filtered and read later, or may get lost in spam.