 Technic / 12286
Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Christopher Richard Smith wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
What about CADing it?

I second that!  TJ, CAD'ing your creations is very important.  Especially,
before you recycle for the parts.  If you have not used it or would like to find
out more information, let me know. I can also demo a bit for you at the April
Dinner.  (which we should get going on. I'll check your dates and send out a
compare message)

I agree, but unfortunately my computer does not! My CAD version of the Sydney
Harbour Bridge now exceeds the ability of my somewhat antiquated computer to
render it (even in MLCad). So until I upgrade, it remains about 3/4 complete in
a bunch of small files :(

ROSCO