 Technic / 12270
Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 12:37:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
Another nice bridge TJ. Looks a lot like the Bayonne bridge in New York.
Like Eric, I drool over all the white technic parts.

(Hmmm... I replied to this two days ago and it never appeared! Anyway, again:)

My parts are schliemy from all the drool. Y'all can stop now ;-)

Just one quextion, are the mount points on the end sections perfectly level?
Or just close? Or is there a hinge in there that I can't see?

Nope, no hinge. The mount points are a "fudge" and are only close to being
level. I think they are within a degree or two, but that's good enough to ensure
the 10-stud length (of the mount/support) comes in full contact with the studs
on the baseplate.

Thanks for you comments!

best,
TJ