 Technic / 12285
12284  |  12286
Subject:
MStamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:51:55 GMT

I am proud to finally announce: the MStamp.

One of, if not the first, completely automatic factory automation robots ever produced with wholly MindStorms, this robot is capable of automatically stamping standard JiffyLite SealedAir #1 padded mailers one at a time, for as long as you feed it. It just keeps going and going and going and going...

It also showcases my brand-new website, completely renovated and cleaned out. No longer do you have to deal with annoying dropdown menus or stupid little Super Axles that are really interesting only to insomniacs. Maybe my blog (Days In The Life of a LEGO Maniac) will be a little more interesting.

MikeThorn.com

Enjoy and PLMKWYT. I will have videos of the MStamp hopefully in the next few weeks. Until then, hopefully the baker’s dozen photos will keep you happy.

-Mike