 Robotics / 22390
Re: MStamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Thorn wrote:
http://www.roboticsresources.com/aerandir/mstamp/

Very interesting machine. I like a MOC used for a practical application. Do you
plan to replace the wheel and plate with a real ink stamp? This could definitely
be used for real work!

What about using a simple downward-acting, self-inking stamp? I have one of
these for applying my return address on envelopes, and it's just a simple
downward action to apply the stamp. Seems less complicated than an ink pad and
roller. Anyways, just a thought :-)

best,
TJ