 Robotics / 22389
Re: Servo and brickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:55:52 GMT

Hi everyone,
Ram Meenakshisundaram suggested that I should try this link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030205122552/www.inchlab.com/2servo_interface.htm

It seems like a good solution, but there is one problem. It is using a PIC processor and there is no info on what code to download to the PIC. Does anyone have the code?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Soren
From: "Ram Meenakshisundaram" <rmeenaks@olf.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:05:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, <soren@gizmodesign.dk> wrote:
Hi there

Does anyone have any experience with brickOS and a servo motor? I would really like to connect a servo to the RCX.

This is my first post, so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

Regards,
Soren

Hi,

I use the following interface from mindsensors:

http://www.mindsensors.com/actuator.htm

Havent tried using BrickOS with this, but I dont see why it wouldnt work...

Cheers,

Ram