 Technic / 12060
    automatic transmission —Øyvind Steinnes
   I was out of ideas for what to do next, my "snow plow" or "snowblower" or whatever you like to call it, is finished and working, only need a truck or anything behind it to look cool. MLCad file will be avaiable soon... But today I was reading the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: automatic transmission —Erik Bush
     (...) I have never heard of this before... but I suppose you could do it with and RCX and two motors. think about it... if you had 2 inputs(the motors) into the transmission and 1 output with the RCX controlling which motor is in use and at what (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: automatic transmission —Harro de Jong
   phoenix@online.no (Øyvind Steinnes) wrote in <HsIMzr.19KB@lugnet.com>: (...) This page: (URL) contains two drawings of the DSG box. Mechanically, it should be possible to build it: make two three-speed boxes (driven by the engine at different (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)