 Technic / 11991
Re: Lego Trebuchet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:25:52 GMT

Hey,

Cool, Very Cool!  I think the overall design of the trebuchet is great.  If I am
not mistaken I think that you can reduce the "rolling" that the trebuchet makes
if you make the weight hinged at the end rather than having it fixed.  This will
make your projectiles fly farther.  Here is a link to a picture of a hinged lego
trebuchet, (I didn't build this)

http://www.weirdrichard.com/images/wbbtre2.jpg

Good luck and be sure to put more pictures up!

Erik Bush