 Technic / 11933
11932  |  11934
Subject:
Purpose of part 32072
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:54:36 GMT

Hi,

anybody understands real purpose of part 32072:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32072
I built backhoe yesterday and I still don't get it, why they haven't
used something more traditional there? It would have been 'slower'? Is
something like that used in the real world?

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.