 Technic / 11877
Re: Lego Flight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:24:23 GMT

"Daron Williams" <ratasaurs@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:Hq6r19.53M@lugnet.com...

I'm assumming that any air foil shape would be better then no air foil • shape.
The blue panels that I'm using (same as on Dart Glider and Drat Soarer) • don't
like to hold the correct air foil shape. Its tough just to get them to • hold any
air foil shape.

It probably won't have to be a perfect airfoil.  Just a curved top should
work fine I suspect.  I've flown gliders that had nothing more than an
arched plane for the wing.