 Technic / 11862
Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:41:18 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:
"Robert Griebl" <griebl@gmx.de> wrote in message

Hi Øyvind,

So here is a picture:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sandman/Actros-V2/2004_cimg1015.jpg>>

A realy nice truck!

Thanks

I would like to see more details of the loading crane on the Actros.
Do you use the RCX for controling this truck or just a load of 9v battery
boxes ? :)
I presume you have motorcontrolled steering and drive in addition to the
pnaumatic controlls in the back and the outriggers.

Since everybody keeps asking this question ... There isn't any room to add a RCX
:).
I use a 9V battery for the compressor, slewing and outtrigger control, but most
of the time I simply attach a 9V train trafo.
There is no motorized steering and/or drive in this model for two reasons:
1) It's too heavy
2) I don't like it -- that's why there is a steering knob on the cab. A classic
Lego Technic construction ;)

cu
Robert