 Technic / 11857
Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:07:56 GMT

"Robert Griebl" <griebl@gmx.de> wrote in message
Hi all,

Kim Andersen already spotted some pictures on Brickshelf, but I wanted to • shoot
some more photos and write up some descriptions before going public here • :)
So here is a picture:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sandman/Actros-V2/2004_cimg1015.jpg>>

A realy nice truck!

And here is a link to my site with some more text (german and english)
describing this model -- could be more detailed, but feel free to ask
questions... ;)

I would like to see more details of the loading crane on the Actros.
Do you use the RCX for controling this truck or just a load of 9v battery
boxes ? :)
I presume you have motorcontrolled steering and drive in addition to the
pnaumatic controlls in the back and the outriggers.

<http://www.brickforge.de/mocs>

Regarding the other trucks on the "Frechen" pictures: I want to make some
photos/writeups first and I'll post again when I'm ready. If you really • want to
know what's coming next:

* The first is a MAN (E2000) FE 600-A heavy-haulage truck with a 7-axle • Noteboom
  trailer (and yes Dennis, I will make a more impressive load ... soon • :) )

* The second is a MAN (F90) 50.403 with a (fully working) 10x8/8 axle
  configuration.

Looking forward to those models  :)

cu
Robert