 Technic / 11793
  Modified, Motorized 8466 Off-Roader

I've been working on this for a little while. I've strengthened the suspension and drivetrain on the front of the 8466, and created an entirely new rear suspension that articulates over just about everything. The vehicle is 4 wheel drive, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Modified, Motorized 8466 Off-Roader

(...) Here's the front differential. Only the front end has a differential, the rear is solid, I guess you could call it permanently locked. (2 URLs) PLMKWYT Nathan Falslev (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Modified, Motorized 8466 Off-Roader

Yikes, that's one ugly off-roader but insanely cool! Good job! Love the outdoor action shots! Cool idea with the dif. mod too! (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)