 Technic / 11780
11779  |  11781
Subject:
My first swiled LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:31:52 GMT

I called LEGO the other day about a piston that had a broken off pressure port,
and got a replacement.

The replacement piston has swirls of a darker colored plastic in the yellow
cylinder part as can be seen here in the right piston.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/Pistons/pc090049.jpg

I'm not aware of any pneumatics made by lego that would use 8455 style cylinders
that are not yellow.  This means that manufacturing must have changed molds and
colors at the same time.

At BrickFest Simon told us about parts that accidentally have two colors ABS in
them, but I'd never seen one before.

Kevin