 Technic / 11606
11605  |  11607
Subject:
8475 troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:37:50 GMT

Hi there

Does anybody have troubles with 8475 RC Race buggy?

I bought mine last weekend (and built on the airport while waiting to pick up my
sister ;).
During first test ride was everything fine -- that car really goes nicely even
in terrain -- but only for first 15 minutes. After that I observed first
troubles - When the car starts to go, it seems like it looses signal.. Even when
it drives (when I push it for a few centimeters, it starts), the power doesn't
go to the motors all the time (you can hear it), The car sometimes doesn't
steer. I hope its' beacuse of weak batteries (can't test it now as I had to
leave back to school), but friend of mine warned me that RC units aren't really
reliable. He is well informed as he works for TLC, so I started to worry.

- How long last your batteries (let's say duracells)?
- Did anybody have troubles with his RC unit?

Thanks in advance

Robert