 Technic / 11609
Re: 8475 troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Robert Seifert wrote:
Hi there

Does anybody have troubles with 8475 RC Race buggy?

I had trouble with the one that I received for Christmas last year.  It worked
fine for a couple of days, and then just stopped working.  New batteries didn't
seem to help.  I connected the motors to one of my RCX's, and they worked fine,
so it was something to do with either the reciever or the transmitter.  I
contacted TLC, and they sent me a new receiver and transmitter, but they didn't
work either.  I haven't touched them since.  Maybe I'll dig them out again and
see if I can figure out the problem.

-Elroy