 Technic / 1145
Re: Multi-piece decals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Christopher Jeris writes:
How do you deal with decals that span more than one piece?
I first encountered this on my 8445 Indy Storm, and resigned myself to
cutting the decal in half with a razor knife.  Do any of you have a better
solution?

Don't affix them in the first place.  :-)  Seriously, I've never liked the
decals, and always go through a little "sticker shock" when I'm asked to place
them across a span of bricks.  *shudder*

Are you looking to permanantly remove them?  There's a product called "Goo Gone"
that is pretty handy for removing labels and such from just about everything.
Check your local drugstore or supermarket... or swing by Target and check for
clearance items, too.  :-)

- Mike