 Technic / 11383
  Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"

(...) I like the idea of giving presentations on modelshows. This is unknown in Holland. I don't now if people will give 'PowerPoint' presentations during LEGOWORLD this month, actually I don't think so when the visitors mostly are parents with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"

(...) If you can have a period of time at your shows where the model builders are by themselves (no public), then it makes a lot of sense to give presentations and seminars. I attended many other presentations at Brickfest and really enjoyed them. I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)