 Technic / 11283
    Re: Shocking news from Brickset —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) If they do, this would need to be reworked: (URL) the state Brickshelf is in, I'm glad that site exists, I tend to forget about it) I would not mind though. But if they, say, changed all the Technic beams into the studless type with lot's of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Shocking news from Brickset —Stéphane Simard
   (...) I certainly would mind. First, people will be getting more than enough new-type cylinders with 8455 and any future pneumatic set. Second, it's illegal to have a picture of a toy that differs from what is inside the box; in the picture we see (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)