 Technic / 11166
11165  |  11167
Subject:
Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:26:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey homes, what’s going on, essay? My name is Chili.

I got a new Mechanica today, check it out, ‘charp heh?!

Chili - The Quadra-ped Canine Mecha

Let me knows what you were think’n, homes.

chow

ooh, need a deep link teaser, essay?