 Technic / 10801
    Re: LEGO design patterns... you know, there's a book in that, I'm sure of it! —Gordon Bentley
   One thing that I find really annoying about this kind of book/CD/website, is that it rehashes general mechanical knowledge. While there is no argument that this is important information, it isn't lego specific and is available in a million other (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO design patterns... you know, there's a book in that, I'm sure of it! —Allan Bedford
   (...) I would somewhat disagree... based on two points: 1) I don't think this type of info is that easily found. Now this is just my feeling, not really a statistic based statement. The only *decent* site I've ever found that presented a nice (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)