 Technic / 10582
  Re: What Happened to REAL Technic Sets?

(...) Maybe if you actually bought the stuff you like they'd make more. Do you realize how silly it sounds to say you want them to make stuff you'd like to buy right after admitting you didn't buy the stuff you liked? Consider this, though. It (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What Happened to REAL Technic Sets?

I too miss some of the great Technic sets from Lego history (my first was 856). I agree with what you said though. There are a few sets I wanted that I have missed over the years, but really wanted (8459, 8856, 8862). I think there are a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)