 Technic / 10575
    Re: New MOC: Car chassis —Max Maxwell
   (...) What if you used an inline four engine design instead of the V6? It should allow the front chassis, and therefore the steering rack, to be not as wide. I don't really think it would affect the realism of the model. Actually, if it's not (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Car chassis —Alastair Disley
   (...) True. It would increase the height a little, which depending on the bodywork might not work, and the steering might have to be offset. I was originally designing it to go inside an E-type model, so a V6 or V8 would be appropriate there. I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)