 Technic / 10549
    Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter —Jona Jeffords
   Until I saw this (URL) hovercraft> I took your point of view. Not I am not too sure. There is another person building an airplane wing using a Technic framework (I think axels and flex hoses) wrapped in a plastic sheet of some sort that is shrunk (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter —Paul Kleniewski
      "Jona" <jona@24tooth.com> wrote in message news:HFyIFz.uL8@lugnet.com... (...) keep diging you should find more pictures and movies :))) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter —Jason J. Railton
   (...) That hovercraft is excellent, and I like the use of fairings for a propellor. It looks fairly powerful, but I suspect it would produce more radial pressure than linear thrust. Thus no good as a propulsive device. The film used for the skirt (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

    "Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HG0rs4.Jx1@lugnet.com... (...) this is probably true but we set this idea some time ago and we came to the same conclusion and we are trying to use as less as possible non-lego (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)