 Technic / 10465
    Re: 1x14 yellow technic beams —Richard Morton
   (...) for (...) exists. Hi Purple Dave, Bill is quite correct in that this set does contain 2, 1 x 14 yellow technic beams. I recently bought all the inventor sets (except the record and play) and I have the beams right infront of me You can see a (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1x14 yellow technic beams —David Laswell
   (...) The R&P isn't due out until September, so it'll be a while for those who are looking for green Technic bricks. Anyways, I unfortunately was in a bit of a time crunch when I hit this part of the Toy Fair showroom, and I didn't make a point of (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)