 Technic / 10421
Re: Some MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 06:20:44 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

Now that you've found LDRAW to be easy to work with, when can we expect a
.ldr-file for the decimal adding machine? :)

That is simply awesome! I hope to see more!

Thanks!  I'm glad you like it.

I'd love to provide a .ldr file.  Oh, if only ldraw could render 36-tooth
gears and Duplo tiles with numbers on them.  :)

Seriously, I do hope to eventually add a "How's it work" section to the web
site, which will likely include some renderings of key sections.

-- Eric